Saturday 18 February 2017

More Oldies
February 18th, 2017

I have to admit, I'm apprehensively following the 'soap opera' to our south, but I need a break, so back to my blog. 

I'm definitely slowing down on 'getting out with the camera' so I dug up some more from the past.

Child in Africa. Is the white 'powder' for the sun? The loving hand on his shoulder is something we all understand.
























Talented tea-pourer in Morocco. You may have seen this on my Facebook page.  I'm taking a break from posting on Facebook, though I'm still following what others post.





















 

'Academic Conversation' in Portugal.















Young girl fishing in St. Catharines, Ontario.

















All smiles are heart-warming, but when a young child smiles, it lights the world around. But his mother's smile is a warm one too... can't remember what country this was in... somewhere south.





















Chatting as they walk... Cuba.

















I don't like face-ons, but this guy set himself up for us tourists, and I do like to give to them, so I took the shot. He knows what tourists like obviously... Cuba.


















On my walking path... a bit of doctoring.











After an airshow near home... the second guy from the left is how I felt when I took the shot.















'School Chums'... this is in my top-10 favourites... I love the pose I happened to catch them in. Walking home from school in Casablanca, Morocco in a famous tourist spot... but they're just going home. Kids (and adults) are much more likely to hold hands as they walk than we are in this part of the world. That says something, don't you think?















'Young Conversation'... St. Catharines, Ontario.















Farm near home.











A clever turn of a common phrase I thought... on a Paris doorstep.


































Not really sure what his expression says but he doesn't look impressed... Morocco.










'Let Me In'... I've taken dozens of shots of our neighbour's cat but this is one of my favourites. She visits us a lot. We often find her sleeping on our patio furniture.


RJ insists on taking his hockey bag himself. :-)

















Back to see what the I've missed in the last hour... it's hard to keep up with the 'Pres'.

 More blog later... probably more oldies the way things are going.

Take care,
Bob




1 Comments:

At 13 April 2017 at 08:35 , Blogger Merle Cole said...

I can see why these are some of your favourites, Bob. They are very well done and capture some great memories. Reliving trips and events is so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search my Blog...