Wednesday 8 August 2018

Something Different
August 8th, 2018

A video instead of stills. When RJ visits us, a buddy of his, JR, lives up the street. I'm all for coincidences... RJ and JR. Go figure. 

They were doing this dance in our backyard. Something about the 'Fortnite' game maybe. Not sure. But they obviously knew. They did this dance together. "So so different from our childhoods."

I thought it was really cool, even though I didn't have a clue what they were doing. :) They were both into it.

Here's the link if you want to stay connected to the current generation. To them, the Internet and screens are just like a telephone was to us... no big deal. They always existed, didn't they?

https://youtu.be/sskE8g6Kr-w 

RJ keeps reminding me of my past... unbeknownst to him... and he gets me thinking of the future. Even of the present. :) 

The world is changing at a frightening pace. Or, if it's not changing at a frightening pace, it sure as hell ain't like it used to be.

Keep well,
Bob
------------








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search my Blog...