Wednesday 29 February 2012

On the Path -- February 29th, 2012

Snow. I timed it right today. With our here-today, gone-tomorrow snowfalls this year I didn't think I was going to get any decent snow shots at all this year. 

It snowed an inch or two today, but by the time I went for my walk it had changed to sleet. At least it wasn't raining as it is now. And with the warm temperatures predicted for the next couple days, the snow will be long gone soon.

I just had my shirt-pocket point & shoot with me today. This may have been a day I should've taken one of the big guys... "coulda, woulda, shoulda". But the P&S does a pretty good job.

On the way up... I finally got some snow sticking to the trees that I like so much.















In the woods at the top of the path...
















And on the way home...















- fini -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search my Blog...